In 2015, we created a 2016 calendar that featured pets from our staff. We listed special holidays and pet-related days throughout and we provided these free of charge to all who wanted one. The following years (2017 & 2018), we held our annual contest to select your pets for the following year’s Calendar. The response each year is overwhelming! Winners are photographed and those images are used in our calendar each year.
Calendars are available for free throughout the year, while supplies last.
Because of the overwhelming feedback, we have turned this into an Annual Calendar Contest. This year we will be accepting photo submissions as entries into the contest through Saturday at midnight, October 13th. The staff will then make their selections and we will announce the winners on Monday, October 22nd.
Each winner will receive a mini photo session.
The contest begins on at midnight on Friday, September 20th. You can submit photos via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or using the form below. We will accept photos via email through October 22, 2018 (midnight). The photo used for submission will not be used for the calendar. Your pet will be photographed by a member of our staff. We will contact winners to schedule each photo shoot.
Your pet does not need to be a dog or cat to enter. He or she can be any type of animal we see at Claws & Paws. This includes dogs, cats, guinea pigs, rabbits, turtles, etc. We can’t wait to see your pet’s photos. Remember to email them to email@example.com or using the form below to be entered.
Contest Rules for Submission:
- All photo submissions must be received by midnight (CST) on Saturday, October 13, 2018.
- There is a limit to one submission per pet. Do Not Submit more than one photo.
- Each household is limited to one win. The same household is not eligible for multiple months. If you want to include multiple pets, submit all in one photo.
- Photos that depict images not in line with Claws & Paws Veterinary Hospital® standards will not be eligible.
- Each winner will be scheduled for a short photo shoot to capture the image to be used in the calendar. Your photo submission is to show how cute your pet is and again, will not be the photo used in the calendar.
- If you would like for us to use the photo submitted in the calendar (and not have a photo shoot with your pet) the photo must meet the following requirements: minimum resolution of 2000 x 1294, and/or a file size of 3MB or higher.
- Keep in mind that we may need to crop your photo to fit the proportions of the calendar, so we advise against cropping your photo prior to submitting it.
- Digital photos must be in a JPEG (.jpg) or PNG (.png) format.
Please save your digital photos with the subject’s name, your name and pet’s age as follows: Fluffy-CharlesSmith-8.jpg.
By submitting your photographs to this contest, you agree that Claws & Paws Veterinary Hospital® has the right to edit and resize the photographs as needed, is under no obligation to publish your submission, and may use your photographs, in any of our future marketing materials. By entering the contest, you hereby grant to Claws & Paws Veterinary Hospital®, and TexasDorian Photo (i) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license to reproduce, distribute, and publicly display the photographs you submit to Claws & Paws Veterinary Hospital®, and (ii) the right to use your name, your pet’s name, breed and age in promotions and other publications, including but not limited to the calendar.
Prizes and Notifications of Winners
Winners will be announced on Monday, October 22nd on our Social Media sites. All winners will be notified by email or phone call after the announcement. Winning photos will be used in the Claws & Paws Calendar. Each winner will receive at least one (1) free calendar.
If you have any questions about the contest, you may email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to respond to you within two business days of your email.