New for 2019
Hurricane season is officially here and the experts have projected this one to be an above average season for storm activity.
In years past we have recommended pet owners put together Hurricane Kits for each of their pets, but this year we’re making it easy. We have created some Hurricane Kits with some of the basics you need to be prepared for Hurricane Season.
These are available at our Hospital at 2556 E. Broadway Street, Pearland. We have a limited supply, and at only $30 per kit, they won’t last long. Get yours before they run out. These are specially designed for 2019.
What we’ve included to get you started
- LED Pocket Flashlight
- Gauze Pads
- Cotton Balls
- Cotton Swabs
- Oral Dosing Syringes
- Disposable Gloves
- Pet Flex Bandage Wrap
- Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) Capsules
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Eye Wash Solution
- Pet Shampoo
- Instant Ice Pack
- Kwik Stop Styptic Powder
- Emergency Information Magnet
- Contained in a Waterproof Dry Bag
What you’ll need to add
- You’re pet’s medical record/vaccine records.
- Pet Food & Water with Bowls
- A month’s supply of any medications needed
- Your Pet’s Favorite Toy(s)
- Litter Box and/or Poop Bags
- Collar and Leashes or Cat Carrier
- Recent Photo of your Pet(s)
And, of course, you should download our Free Mobile App, where we have a list of all Emergency Hospitals in the Greater Houston Area.