Looking for more information about us? Claws & Paws Veterinary Hospital® was founded in 1997 here in Pearland by Dr. Julie Wickel, and we have since built our reputation as one of the finest veterinary hospitals in the area. Please click on the image to the right to download our Clinic Brochure which makes referring us to others very easy.
Why Choose Claws & Paws Veterinary Hospital
We know that given the opportunity, you and your pet will love us. Most veterinary hospitals do basically the same thing. It’s the way we do it that separates us from the others. We are often told by clients how much their pets hate the vet. But, when they come to Claws & Paws, they just seem to like us. As a result, their pet’s anxiety (as well as their own anxiety) is decreased.
We started Claws & Paws Veterinary Hospital because of our love and compassion for the well being of animals. Each day we strive to provide the highest quality of medicine and service to all patients and their owners. After a client has been seen, we want that person to feel that their “baby” has been pampered and spoiled. Our goal is to be as well known for our courtesy and compassion as we are for our high quality medicine.
How to Find Us
Located in Old Town Pearland (East Side of S.H. 35) on FM 518 (East Broadway) at 2556 E. Broadway St, Pearland, Texas 77581 about 1/4 mile East of Pearland Parkway.
- Coming from Pearland Parkway (driving East on Broadway) we are easy to find. We are on the right-hand side and we are just past Kwik Kar Oil and Lube.
- Coming from Dixie Farm Road or Friendswood (driving West on Broadway), we are very difficult to find. The strip center beside us decided to expand and they completely hide our building until you are right here! As you pass Liberty Dr/Country Club Dr (Green Tee Subdivision) on your right, there is a large strip center on your left. We are the next business (on the left) after this strip center. Look for the red brick sign and get in the left turn lane as you begin to pass the strip center and you won’t miss us. If you drive past Kwik Kar Oil and Lube, you drove too far!
- Early morning patient drop-offs (after 7:30am on weekdays) are available for certain procedures and certain examinations, please call for details.
- Doctors are usually not on the premises until 8:00am.
- We are closed on alternating Tuesdays and Wednesdays from time-to-time from 1:00pm to 3:00pm for our team meetings.
Forms of Payment Accepted
For information about payment methods accepted at Claws & Paws, visit our Financial Options page.