Looking for more information about us? Claws & Paws Veterinary Hospital® was founded in 1997 here in Pearland by Dr. Julie Wickel, and we have since built our reputation as one of the finest veterinary hospitals in the area. Please click on the image to the right to download our Clinic Brochure which makes referring us to others very easy.
Why Choose Claws & Paws Veterinary Hospital
We are often asked why a potential client should choose Claws & Paws Veterinary Hospital. We thought the best way to answer this question, was to have our staff tell why they believe you should choose us. Below is a video of their reasons.
We started Claws & Paws Veterinary Hospital because of our love and compassion for the well being of animals. Each day we strive to provide the highest quality of medicine and service to all patients and their owners. After a client has been seen, we want that person to feel that their “baby” has been pampered and spoiled. Our goal is to be as well known for our courtesy and compassion as we are for our high-quality medicine.
How to Find Us
Located in Old Town Pearland (East Side of S.H. 35) on FM 518 (East Broadway) at 2556 Broadway St, Pearland, Texas 77581 about 1/4 mile East of Pearland Parkway.
- Coming from Pearland Parkway (driving East on Broadway) we are easy to find. We are on the right-hand side and are the next business after Kwik Kar Oil and Lube.
- Coming from Dixie Farm Road or Friendswood (driving West on Broadway), we are very difficult to find. The strip center beside us decided to expand and they completely hide our building until you are right here! As you pass Liberty Dr/Country Club Dr (Green Tee Subdivision) on your right, there is a large strip center on your left. We are the next business (on the left) after this strip center. Look for the red brick sign and get in the left turn lane as you begin to pass the strip center and you won’t miss us. If you drive past Kwik Kar Oil and Lube, you drove too far!
- Early morning patient drop-offs (after 7:30 am on weekdays) are available for certain procedures and certain examinations, please call for details.
- Doctors are usually not on the premises until 8:00 am.
- We are closed every other Tuesday from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm for our staff meeting.
Forms of Payment Accepted
Visit our Financial Page for detailed information on Forms of Payment Accepted.