The Event You’ve Been Waiting For All Year
The 2020 Claws & Paws Calendar Contest is now open!
In 2015, we created a 2016 calendar that featured pets from our staff. We listed special holidays and pet-related days throughout and we provided these free of charge to all who wanted one. We have run this contest for several years now and the response continues to grow each year.
How can you enter your pet? Send us a photo of your pet to email@example.com. We will accept photos via email through September 17, 2019. On September 18th, we will begin the process of choosing the winners and will then schedule short photo sessions with these pets to use in our 2020 calendar.
We’ll then print the calendars for distribution for 2020. We will make sure that the mom and/or dad of each pet chosen for the calendar receives a few copies of the calendar.
Your pet does not need to be a dog or cat. He or she can be any type of animal we see at Claws & Paws. This includes dogs, cats, guinea pigs, rabbits, turtles, etc. We can’t wait to see your pet’s photos. Remember to email them to firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered.
Contest Rules for Submission:
- All photo submissions must be received by midnight (CST) on Tuesday, September 17th, 2019.
- There is a limit to one submission per pet. You can include multiple pet entries, but only one submission for each pet.
- Each household is limited to one win. The same household will not be selected for multiple months. If you want to include multiple pets, submit all in one photo.
- Photos that depict images not in line with Claws & Paws Veterinary Hospital® standards will be disqualified.
- Each winner will be scheduled for a short photoshoot to capture the image to be used in the calendar. Your photo submission is to show how cute your pet is and will not be the photo used in the calendar.
- If you would like for us to use the photo submitted in the calendar (and not have a photoshoot with your pet) the photo must meet the following requirements: minimum resolution of 2000 x 1294, and/or a file size of 3MB or higher.
- Keep in mind that we may need to crop your photo to fit the proportions of the calendar, so we advise against cropping your photos prior to submitting them.
- Digital photos must be in a JPEG (.jpg) format.
- Please label your digital photos with the subject’s name, your name and age as follows: Fluffy-CharlesSmith-8.jpg.
By submitting your photographs to this contest, you agree that Claws & Paws Veterinary Hospital® has the right to edit and resize the photographs as needed, is under no obligation to publish your submission, and may use your photographs, with proper credit given, in any of our future marketing materials. By entering the contest, you hereby grant to Claws & Paws Veterinary Hospital® (i) a nonexclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free license to reproduce, distribute, and publicly display the photographs you submit to Claws & Paws Veterinary Hospital®, and (ii) the right to use your name, your pet’s name, breed and age in promotions and other publications.
Photos taken by Claws & Paws are owned, and remain the exclusive rights of Claws & Paws Veterinary Hospital.
Prizes and Notifications of Winners
All winners will be notified by email or phone call in September. Winning photos will be used in the 2020 Claws & Paws Calendar.
If you have any questions about the contest, you may email them to email@example.com. We will do our best to respond to you within two business days of your email.