Claws & Paws strives to stay ahead of the curve with the latest in preventative care, diagnostics, and treatments for your pets. This is also the case with technology such as computers, software and even payment options. With the ever-changing technology available, this becomes more and more difficult to do. But, we are proud to say that we continue to lead the industry in our technology efforts. For your convenience, we accept several methods of payment for services, including:
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and Debit Cards.
- Android Pay using your Android Pay enabled smartphone.
- ApplePay using your ApplePay enabled smartphone and watch.
- We also still accept Checks and Money Orders made payable to Claws & Paws Veterinary Hospital®.
- Another option is Care Credit®, which is a medical service credit card that offers zero-percent financing options when balances are paid within specified time-frames (3-, 6- and 12-month periods). Visit our Care Credit® page for additional information and to apply for this card.
- Since 2015, we have also offered Claws & Paws Gift Cards. These are gift cards just like you get at Gringos, Walmart and Starbucks and work exclusively at Claws & Paws Veterinary Hospital®. We have found that our clients love the ability to add value to these cards, so that unexpected emergency services and advanced diagnostic services are not so difficult to pay. Additionally, these Gift Cards make great stocking stuffers and birthday gifts for loved ones.
We are happy to discuss any of these features with you on your next visit.
For more information about us, please call us at 281.997.1426; or stop by. We’d love to see you.