Free First Exam and a whole lot more
- Free first exam – a $63.75 value. A physical examination is critical in keeping your pet healthy or in determining what’s wrong. It’s so important, that we’ll give it to you free on your first visit! You must mention this promotion when booking your appointment to receive your free exam. Limited to one pet per household.
- Heartworm prevention – your puppy or kitten’s first dose of heartworm prevention is free. Up to a $25 value.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Gift Bag – Lots of free useful stuff in a reusable canvas gift bag. Here are the items typically in our gift bags…
- A Welcome Letter
- A map of all the Animal Emergency Clinics in the Greater Houston Area
- A card for one free month of a Poop Free Yard (courtesy of PoopTroops)
- A “Fireman Save Our Pets” Sticker for your home
- A handout on how to properly brush your pet’s teeth to extend time between dental cleanings.
- Information on how to download our free Mobile App which has helpful information at the tap of a button, using your smartphone.
- Information on how to follow us on the Social Media platform of your choice (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and others)
- A free sample of Clawd’s Choice shampoo
- A dog poop bag holder for your pet’s leash -or- laser light for cat
- A pet food measuring cup to ensure accurate food measuring for your pet to keep him at a healthy weight
- Pet food refrigerator lids for partially used wet food for your pet
- If you get a New Puppy or Kitten we have even more to offer you. Read about what you get on our New Puppy/Kitten page here.
Some Info About Us
- Like looking at online reviews before you try a place? People love us!! Read what they have to say here.
- We’ve been serving Pearland area pets for 20+ years at our current location.
- Communication with you is a priority! We can communicate with you how you wish to be communicated with – whether that is in person, phone, email or text. We also have other ways to make your life a little bit more convenient!
- ePethealth Pet Portals give you 24/7 online access to your pet’s medical records. Your pet’s treatment and medication history is available to you online, any time you need it.
- Schedule appointments online instead of calling. Of course if you want to call, we’re here to help.
- Request heartworm/flea prevention and medication refills online.
- We’ve had a lot of fun preparing our own YouTube videos. They’re a mix of education videos as well as fun videos that’ll keep you smiling.
- We think it is important for you to understand what a Complete Physical Exam consists of here at Claws & Paws, so we have put together a short description and video where Dr. Julie Wickel demonstrates.
- Of course if you are the type of person looking for homeopathic, herbal or Eastern medicine, we have options there too. We offer accupuncture as well. Talk to one of our staff to get more information on these additional services.
Discounts Offered Year-Round to Save You Money
Our main focus is on your pet’s care, which is why we always make the recommendation we would want made to us. However, we are aware that great veterinary care doesn’t come cheap. As a result, we try to assist where we are able by offering select discounts.
- Senior Citizen Discount: 5% off services and products for clients 65 years and older.
- Military/First Responder Discount: 10% off services and products. We appreciate your service and understand that you don’t do this for financial gain. We also have a few veterans on staff.
- Combination Services – Receive a $25 discount when you get a heartworm test and annual wellness labwork done at the same time. We send the blood one time and multiple tests are performed.
- $50 discount on your pet’s dental cleaning when a doctor recommends the teeth cleaning and you have the cleaning completed within 30 days of the recommendation. This is to encourage dental cleanings before any conditions worsen. Waiting for even a couple months can cause a condition to become more critical.
- Spay/Neuter Discount – If you adopt a dog or cat from Pearland Animal Services, we will perform the spay or neuter at the Pearland Animal Services agreed upon discount price. We believe in adopting pets vs. purchasing them, so we encourage you to check out your local animal shelter first.
Ready to come see us?
- Call 281.997.1426 to set up an appointment for your pet’s FREE physical examination. Remember to mention this promotion to receive the free exam.
- For faster service on your first visit, complete this Online New Client Form. If you would prefer to Download and Print a New Client Form to bring with you to your first visit you can do so here.
Want to see more? Watch this short behind the scenes video to see what we’re all about, what we do and why we do it.
Like watching YouTube videos? Check out our YouTube Channel which has educational, informative and fun videos.
For information on Payment options at Claws & Paws Veterinary Hospital, please visit our Financial Options page.