Want to see reviews for Claws & Paws? This is a great place to see them.
We are looking for honest reviews of our service. However, if you feel we do not deserve a positive review, then please let us know about it in person, on the phone or via the email links at the bottom of this page. That way, we can work with you to fix the problem and give you the exceptional service we strive to provide. We want you to be happy and if a problem is brought to our attention, we will do our best to make it right with you.
You can complete a real quick, one-page review and post it to multiple sites by clicking this link., However; if you would like to review to other sites, here is a quick list of the main sites where you can write reviews/find out what other people are saying about us…
- Google – Google now uses this information as part of their SEO and search results, so please rate us here.
- Angie’s List – Online Reviews or click here to leave a review
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) – Last we checked, there were no reviews, but we do have an A+ rating.
- Yellow Pages
- Merchant Circle
- Swarm – this is a break-out of FourSquare to combat Yelp and how they appear to handle reviews (see below). This is only a mobile app that makes recommendations to other consumers who are near the area or particular businesses, like FourSquare does. Please check in on this app (using your mobile device) and rate us here.
- Yelp doesn’t consider all of our reviews in how they determine our rating. We have so many positive reviews on their site and they continue to display mostly negative ones, we don’t get it. To see ALL (multiple pages worth) of our reviews on Yelp, click here. In typical Yelp style, they list the few negative ones first here too.
Rest assured, we’ve been treating Pearland area pets since 1997 and we have thousands of satisfied clients. Otherwise, we wouldn’t be able to stay open!
Most people LOVE, LOVE, LOVE us because in addition to our medical knowledge and skill, we really do care about you and your pets, and we’re told it shows.
However, if we’ve done a poor or even just average job, we want to hear from you! There are plenty of ways to reach us: in person (drop by and visit with our Hospital Administrator), by phone (281-997-1426), by email (click one of the links below) or by completing the Client Survey tab to the right.
Keeping your pet healthy and you happy are why we are here!
Dr. Julie J. Wickel